Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. Super moist, soft and loaded with chocolate chips! A great way to use up zucchini from your garden! This chocolate chip zucchini bread is AMAZING!
This easy zucchini bread is moist enough to feel like a cake. When life gives you too much zucchini, make this chocolate zucchini bread. Moist enough to feel like a cake, this recipe is a great way to use up excess zucchini as well as sneak vegetables into a sweet treat. You can cook Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of white whole wheat or regular whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grated zucchini.
This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is the zucchini bread recipe you've been waiting for! It's moist, healthy, and downright deliciously addicting. Does your mind ever go all over the place? I finally had time to think, to sit down, be silent and focus …. but my mind is.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 160degrees Celsius and line pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Add chocolate chips and gently mix to combine..
- In a medium bowl, mix egg, vanilla, melted butter, apple sauce and zucchini. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just blended..
- Pour batter into the pan. Bake 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and let it cool before slicing..
This moist Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is loaded with chocolate chips in every bite! You only need one bowl to make this healthy version of the classic chocolate zucchini bread made with a whole wheat flour blend & apple sauce in place of butter. An easy and delicious recipe without a ton of fat. It's brimming with spices, rich in chocolate chips and it has a wonderful texture. Plus this chocolate chip zucchini bread is a breeze to make.