Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" sandwich. Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips. Consider dill pickle chicken your starting point for so many meals.
This quick and easy copycat recipe includes beef and chicken bouillon along with onion and a roux to duplicate the flavors in Kentucky Fried Chicken®'s As to why this is not even close to KFC recipe? They start with shortening that was just used to fry the chicken, not butter or oil, and the thickener is. The KFC Pickle Fried Chicken is crunchy fried chicken covered in a dill pickle sauce. You can cook Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- You need 2 cups of dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of onion powder.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of paprika.
- You need To taste of white pepper.
- It’s To taste of chicken seasoning.
- You need slices of Dill pickle.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
Get it on a Crispy Colonel Sandwich™, Chicken Little®, or in a Pickle Fried Chicken basket with choice of Extra Crispy™ chicken or Extra Crispy™ tenders, mashed potatoes, and a biscuit. One of the top secrets to most fast food places is that they marinate the chicken in pickle juice to keep the chicken moist and give it an amazing taste. This Claussen pickle recipe is a copycat of course, but it's hard to tell the difference, they are so good! Divide the dill seed and dried garlic evenly between two clean quart sized jars.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 step by step
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed..
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown..
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles..
Fill jars with cucumber halves, fitting as many in as you can, they may be snug! KFC Debuts Fried Chicken Coated in Pickle Juice. The fast food chain is hopping on the pickle juice trend. This is not the first time the fried chicken restaurant has experimented with sauces for their meat. While KFC served thin dill pickle chips with their version, I opted for a thicker cut.