Dill Pickle Chicken Salad. Dill Pickle Chicken Salad A Classic Chicken Salad Recipe. Chicken salad is one of those dishes that is a favorite all year long. There are many versions making classic chicken salad a zero weight watchers points and low carb chicken salad recipe.
Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. This chicken salad is ultra creamy, and the sauce has real pickle juice stirred right on in. Chunks of rotisserie chicken, diced crisp dill pickle pieces, and a mild garlicky tang from freshly sliced green onions, this is Dill Pickle Chicken Salad makes the definition of a hearty Summer sandwich supper. You can cook Dill Pickle Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
- You need 3 C. of Cooked and shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 C. of Dill pickles sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 C. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 C. of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Chopped dill.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 of pitas, split and toasted.
This post may contain affiliate links. I only share products I use and love! Dill Pickle Chicken Pasta Salad is an easy side dish recipe using shredded rotisserie chicken. This cold side dish recipe is perfect for barbecues and potlucks.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery..
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat..
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad..
This pasta salad recipe takes about thirty minutes from start to finish and serves eight to ten people. This dill pickle chicken salad is a fun twist to original chicken salad. Chunks of chicken, dill pickles, and green onions get smothered in an ultra creamy sauce that has dill pickle juice in it! Serve on rolls, croissants, or inside lettuce for a low carb option. This healthy Dill Pickle Chicken Salad is a delicious low carb chicken salad recipe and perfect for my pickle lovers.